Friday 16 August 2019

The year 7 and 8's went on a ski trip where we experienced how to stop and how to keep balanced while skiing.It was my first time skiing so I had no experience and then I started to get better the more I practiced.We had to do this test which was about turning around cones and at the start of the test I didn't get it so I did it again but by that time the instructor had left they said that we couldn't go up the medium hill Me and my friend Harry asked one of the instructors if they could watch us do the test again but they refused because it was kind of near the end of they day and they don't do anymore tests at the end of the day.So our principal took us to this place to ask if we can go up the medium hill and they said that they will get an instructor in five minutes.Later on the instructor took us up and we learnt how to ski down it.Then we had a couple more goes before we left.I enjoyed it and I am glad that I know how to ski.       

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you ended up doing the medium hill. What was your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my work on my blog and leaving me a helpful and thoughtful comment.